Swagbucks is an online platform that claims to offer their users reward points for doing simple tasks online. Things like searching the web, watching videos and completing paid surveys.
You will be ‘paid’ in Swagbucks points (known as ‘SBs’). You can redeem these for gift cards or cash. The gift cards they offer come from over 1,500 retailers, including Amazon, Caffè Nero and Tesco.
If you will rather make extra money using Swagbucks, you can convert points straight into your PayPal account as cash. Or you can donate to charity if you are feeling generous. Lol
According to the website, Swagbucks was launched in Southern California in 2008, Swagbucks.com is the web’s most popular loyalty and consumer rewards program. Members of this free rewards service get free gift cards or cash for the everyday activities they’re already completing online like searching the web, playing games, watching videos, or shopping online where you will make money through cash back rebates.
You will earn rewards in points, called SB, and you can redeem your points for gift cards or cash. Its 100 SB points for $1 USD in rewards.
Ways to Earn Swagbucks Rewards
There are a number of different ways to earn Swagbucks rewards or SB points that you can easily redeem for Amazon gift cards, PayPal, and other gift cards and great prizes.
- Shop online for cash back at over 7,000participating stores and earn cash back rebates.
- Scan your receipts for cash back. Just snap a picture of your grocery or supermarket receipt and earn SB for cash and gift card rewards. Get paid for purchasing every staples, including any-brand eggs, bread, milk, or pasta at hundreds of participating merchants.
- Make money playing games. Play from Swagbucks’ library of game content for members, or earn rewards for installing and playing select featured games.
- Install the Swagbucks browser extension. You’ll earn rewards just for installing it, and it will automatically update you to commerce sites’ coupons, promo codes and cash back deals.
- Answer surveys for money. Get paid for taking surveys on a variety of topics: shopping online, personal finance, favorite foods, vacation preferences, and more. Marketers want your opinions so they can make better products and services!
- Redeem Swag Codes that you’ll find on Swagbucks’ social media pages or in browser extension notifications.
- Enter Swagstakes for the chance to win laptops, gaming consoles, and more SB.
- Get paid to search the web, earn rewards. You’ll get paid for searching the web when you’re using Swagbucks search engine. (It gives you the same results as other popular, big-name search engines, but you’re viewing the results in a search feed on Swagbucks.)
Yes. Swagbucks has been rated 4.2 out of 5 by over 28,000 (twenty eight thousand) users. But given just how easy it is to earn money on the site, we would not blame you for asking if Swagbucks is legit.
When we asked the members of our groups to give us their thoughts on Swagbucks, plenty replied to say it was worthwhile.
Lots of people said they will managed to claim gift cards from their time on Swagbucks. Common complaints included the time taken to earn rewards and being screened out halfway through a survey. This can happen when your answers indicate you’re not a match for the type of respondent the company running the survey is looking for.