What is Multitrip?
Multitrip.com is part of Blue Insurance Group, a multi award winning insurance company with over 15 years of experience and committed to offering comprehensive cover at very competitive prices to both Irish and the UK customers. At Multitrip travel insurance, you can choose between Multi Trip, Single Trip or Backpacker policies and customise them by adding one or more optional cover, including Winter Sports, Travel Disruption and Excess Waiver. There are also special deals for families and couples for you to enjoy.
Travel Insurance Tips
- Purchase your policy straight after you’ve booked your trip: If you buy your holiday insurance as soon as you book your flights and accommodation, Multitrip.com travel insurance can provide cover should mishaps affect your holiday before you even leave home.
- Personalise your cover to match every inch of your itinerary: Hitting the slopes for a snowboarding sesh? Worried volcanic activity will affect your dreamy holiday? You can protect your bespoke trip with the additional coverage options.
- Always declare your pre-existing medical conditions: Multitrip.com travel insurance automatically covers a number of medical conditions, but if yours isn’t listed, be sure to contact our Medical Screening line to find out more about the options available.
What does Travel Insurance Cover?
At Multitrip.com, cover can be provided for common travel insurance benefits, such as cover for cancellation, delayed baggage and delayed departure, as well as for over 60 sports and activities under Grade 1 as standard. Please refer to policy wording for full details of cover.
Can an adult/child travel separately on an Annual Multitrip policy?
Is multitrip travel insurance real or fake
This is in any doubt the main thing people are interested in about the platform. Multitrip travel insurance is pretty safe to go with. We give them a total rating of 85 out of 100. The main reason we removed 15% is called off is mainly because of some backlashes like not giving adequate response after getting or receiving a complaint. Initially. they take and receive calls as fast as possible but them acting on it is slower than expected.
- (IRE) 0818 444 444 | (UK) 0333 355 6181
- (IRE) Suite 7 to 8, Plaza 255 Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2 Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, D15 A4TP, Ireland | (UK) 1, Neptune Court Vanguard Way, Cardiff, CF24 5PJ
- United Kingdom