Online agriculture website/platforms
agriculture investment in nigeria
agriculture investment opportunities in nigeria
agriculture investment in africa
low investment agriculture business ideas
agriculture investment companies
Is it scam
Initially, we will be talking about all of this in the below post. We will be talking of all present agricultural businesses and explaining if its real or scam.
Agriculture has undergone a series of revolutions that have driven efficiency, yield and profitability to levels previously unattainable. This has included the introduction and implementation of mechanization between the year of 1900 and 1930; the green revolution of the 1960s that saw the development of new, more resistant crop varieties and the use of agro chemicals; and the rise in genetic modification from 1990 to 2005.
However, the rise of digital agriculture platforms or businesses could be the most transformative and disruptive of all of these. Digital agriculture will not only change how farmers farm but will fundamentally transform every part of the agri business value chain.
Many people have been asking for some time what Digital Farm are all about and where they could buy and invest in it.
This thread is dedicated for all issues related to Digital Agric Fam, their going rates, when Auctions are due and why they should be bought.
I am not a Finance person, am just an Investor, so I might not be the best person to answer questions on this as they come, But am sure we have a lot of financial gurus with CFAs in this Forum and all our questions would be answered,
Updated List of agrictech used by Nairalander and their ratings.
List of those doing well without issues for the now includes, but not limited to the following below:
1. Agro partnerships
List of New performing farms under Observation for now includes:
- 5. Kenfarms & Agrovet
- 6. GreenEaglesBuisness
- Green fold
List of those with issues for now includes:
- Agrecourse (delayed payment+ROI for weeks)x2
- 2. Farmfundsafrica (defaulted in paying referrals)
- Goatmeathq (defaulted in paying referrals)
- Farmkart (delayed payment+ROI for months)
- Emeraldfarms (defaulted in paying referrals)
- 7. Iscom farms (deferred payments by months)
- 8. HOCorn (extended farming cycle)
- 9. Agropark (deferred payments for months)
- Thriveagric (delayed payment+ROI for months)
List of those under critical watchlist includes:
1. Efarms (Suspected scam)
2. Winichfarms(Suspected scam)
3. Menorahfarms (Suspected scam)
4. Farminvest (suspected scam)
5. Tusherfarms (suspected scam)
6. Diaryfarms (suspected scam)
7. AgriBuisnessCapital (suspected scam tech by Menorah Farms)
8 Housefood.Africa ( suspected scam tech by MadakiAgro)
List of those declared serial defaulters aka MMM Ponzi scheme:
1. Madakiagro(serial defaulters)
2. Grandeur solicitors (serial defaulters)
3. Abiyamofarm (serial defaulters)
4. Growcrops online (serial defaulters)
This is solely based on recent performances as attested to by Nairalanders and by no means a go ahead order/permit to invest with any of the above agrictech firms, so, further investigation should be carried out by the investor until convinced otherwise.
Kindly note that with time, all the above platforms will be explained one by one on this blog. So, till then, you can wait for it while we write about it daily.
Lastly, you are free to connect with us (or message us on whatsapp +2347036074565) if interested In online platforms so we can help and guide you on the available platform at hand.
source: naira land